Are you concerned about child safety? Violence? Bullies? Drugs? Sex offenders? Vandals? Molesters? Gangs?
- Do YOU have the neighborhood support you need to keep your child safe?
- Are city neighborhoods safe for children to play and develop self-confidence?
Our Executive Director, Stephanie Mann and Program Director, Dr. Barbara Williams, along with our board members, invite you to join our network to help make cities safe for everyone.
We all have awesome talents and abilities to create change.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Join Safe Kids Now - Here are some ways to learn, grow and become a leader!
- Join our mailing list for information, stats, news, resources and recognition of accomplishments.
- Be an Area Representative
- Join our teleconference calls – Last Monday of the month.
Safe Kids Now is a volunteer organization. We offer tools, coaching and encouragement to help neighbors speak up for youth in their community.
If you are already involved and belong to a youth organization, share your expertise. Let’s network and encourage others to create safe, healthy, peaceful cities! Involvement strengthens families and protects children.